Sunday, April 27, 2014

Well, I finally did it.

All this ranting about religion has finally taken official form:  Through the years I've debated, discussed, and  argued about faith and religion... its negative effects on people, why it's bad for you, and why it's bad for the world, and why people gravitate to it in the first place.

So, I put my money where my mouth is and created an on-line resource for people like me that extricated themselves from faith and religion.  Trust me, it's no easy task.  It's a life long journey of discovering what the real truth is; one of breaking down old beliefs that no longer serve you.  But more than that... those beliefs were based on faith, not facts, truth, and evidence.  In the end, truth trumps faith every time.

So here it is:  http://www.refugeesofreligion.com  There's a forum to get involved in; it's for anyone who is tired of having faith in something that is no different than any other superstition...  unanswered prayers, the  unjust and unfair treatment of innocent people, obvious contradictions in the bible (or any other sacred text) - the list is endless.  Anyone seeking REAL truth will move out of religion eventually.  It's not an easy journey.  But there's company...

The URL again:  http://www.refugeesofreligion.com



Cheers,
Jim

No comments: